Saturday, April 5, 2014

The big picture. June 11, 2013

I’ve not blogged all week. It’s not that I’ve nothing to talk about, it’s probably that I have too much to talk about and have nowhere to start! First off. Weigh in was tonight and I stayed the same. Pretty good considering all of the activity I’ve been doing!
One thing that’s been on my mind lately, is my weight loss goal. Currently I’m just under 10 pounds away from my goal weight and the way things are going, it’s going to take a long time to get there. Especially since it’s summer, I love a glass of wine on the patio watching the kids play, and enjoying food at BBQ’s on the weekends.
I’ve started back at the gym doing weight training too. My weight is increasing instead of decreasing, and I know why, but it still plays with the mind! My goal is ten pounds away, but I probably have 20 to lose to get there!
I really have to take a step back and look at the big picture.
Image
Look where I’ve come! I really shouldn’t complain about where I am now. I was 253.4 pounds 20 months ago!!!
I think my focus over the summer is going to be to maintain. I know that will be hard enough with weight training, the last thing I want to do is to set myself up for a fail aiming to lose 10 pounds by the end of summer. It’s just not going to happen.
I’m going to focus on my measurements and fat percentage. If that changes over the summer I’ll be a happy girl!
Body fat percentage – was 53% – now 40% (healthy is between 21-33% for females my age)
Bust – was 55″ – now 41.5″
Hips – was 55″ – now 44.5″ (yes I was a tube)
Waist – was 54″ – now 37.5″
left arm – was 17″ – now 13.5
right arm – was 17.5″ – now 13.5″
left thigh – was 28″ – now 23″
right thigh – was 27.25 – now 23″
left calf – was 18″ – now 14.25″
right calf – was 17″ – now 14″
Wow! 64 inches lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment