Saturday, April 5, 2014

Struggling again. Still? September 29, 2013

I really don’t know what my problem is. I start every day out great, tracking everything, then by the evening it all goes to shit! I’ll have a donut from Tim hortons, or get chips and dip and pig out, or like last night, make good choices all day, even at a restaurant, then order pizza and have 4 slices!
I can kind of understand the pizza yesterday. My sister is getting married in April and we went dress shopping. I probably tried on a dozen dresses. My body is so lumpy, deflated skin just doesn’t look nice under most styles! I knew I should have worn a body sucker (AKA spanx) and had intended to, but I thought at the last minute “No, I should find a dress that I’m comfortable in without having to wear a body sucker. Bad idea!
I found one that looked great! But it was too small and wouldn’t do up, which is ok, but in the picture that was taken, I look fat and frumpy. Especially beside my size nothing nieces!!!
Here’s the pic… We were all able to pick our own dress as long as the colour was the same, Hunter Green.
20130929-103833.jpg

I’m the one in the middle between the models :P  I know it’s not as bad as I think… But it wasn’t a great day of shopping :(
Second from left is my sister Becky who has been doing weight watchers and has lost almost 40 pounds!  Doesn’t she look amazing???
I really need to do something to keep me more accountable to get me back on track. (I know I’ve tried this before and stopped…) I’m going to post on here my food diary every day for the next month. Until October 29th. I’m going to stock the fridge today with everything I need and just do it. I’m going to make it to the gym on my regular days and try to get some walking in. The LAZY needs to take a hike!

No comments:

Post a Comment