Saturday, April 5, 2014

And the summer is over. Oh thank goodness. September 2, 2013

I’ve not written in a while! I’m still here. Just busy as heck and to be honest, not a whole hell of a lot to write about.
I’m still going to weight watchers, still paying for it (haven’t hit goal yet).
This summer has been difficult for me. I’ve gained a few pounds in the last couple of weeks, my resolve to avoid crap just isn’t there and I’ve had a lot of temptation, parties and bad moods to add to my bad eating habits. I feel fat too, gravitating to my looser pants and not so clingy tops. Funny how that slippery slope starts. Thank God for weight watchers and keeping me accountable!!! Really, I’d be well on my way to gaining it all back if it weren’t for those meetings. Truly a Godsend ( I’m sure He put WW’s on this earth for this purpose for me)
I did go to my doctors this week to renegotiate my goal weight again, this time to 167 pounds. Premature maybe, since summer is hard for dieters, but had I not done it at that point, I think I would have derailed completely. I’ve been bouncing around the same weight since February! I need a break! I’ll maintain for a while here, then revisit a new goal when I’m a little bit more settled.
I’m hoping that with the summer over and done with I can fall into a routine and lose the last few pounds (I was 171.6 last week, and I’ll most likely be up tomorrow too). Really though, I expect a couple of small losses over the next couple of weeks with weekends fully packed with weddings, parties etc.., so by mid September I should be in full loser mode :)

No comments:

Post a Comment