Saturday, April 5, 2014

Day one. September 30, 2013

I’m doing ok today. Despite the fact that I’m running on no sleep!!!
We put the girls in their big girl beds over the weekend. Zy is now out of her crib and in a toddler bed! She’s doing well, going down beautifully! This morning though (hopefully it’s not a trend) she let herself out of her room and woke me up at 5 O’clock! After a miserable nights sleep I of course, tried to get her to go back down, but no. So I’m a zombie on a diet.
I had a good lunchtime at the gym, arms were on the menu and I’m now into the build phase! Which is nice! Only 8 reps instead of 12! Higher weights yes, and more exhausting, but wayyyy less monotonous! And it goes quicker too, it’s not a full body workout so I have time to really do a whole upper body workout plus warm up.
BREAKFAST
Oatmeal with 17 almonds and a cup of raspberries
MORNING SNACK
Grapes
LUNCH
Blue menu angus burger, bun with mustard, ketchup and light miracle whip
red peppers
AFTER GYM SNACK
Cottage cheese
AFTERNOON SNACK
Apple
DINNER
Chicken thighs, mashed cauliflower, green beans and rice
BEDTIME SNACK
An apple and a snack pack pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment