Saturday, April 5, 2014

Day 8. October 7, 2013

I had a good day today!  With the exception of the “all of the sudden we need a new car and skipped the gym at lunch to talk to Kia” thing. Don’t worry. I’m going to make it up. 
My hubby’s 10 year old, driven into the ground Lancer is now at the pont where fixing what’s wrong isn’t worth it. We we’re hoping it would last until he got a better job, but no.  Oh well. New vehicles are fun!  My loan will be coming due shortly too, so maybe two new cars?  We will see…
I’m actually looking forward to weigh in tomorrow. Funny how that happens, I’m on plan, I look forward to it; I’m nt on plan, I loath it or not go. 
I won’t be down a ton, I was well over over the weekend last week and would have been up had I weighed in on Tuesday, but I’ve lost all that and then some!
im excited to keep this going and have another loss next week!  I’m already working on a plan for (Canadian) thanksgiving. :)

BREAKFAST
Oatmeal
17 almonds
banana
MORNIN SNACK
Grapes
greek yogurt
cucumbers
LUNCH
Panko breaded haddock
Spaghetti squash Mac and cheese
AFTERNOON SNACK
Cheese string
Red peppers
DINNER
Omelette (2 eggs, red peppers, ham and bacon bits)
BEDTIME SNACK
Salad 
Fig balsamic dressing
Pudding

No comments:

Post a Comment