Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Missed it by that much! 16 weeks down!

Maybe it was the gyro pita I had for lunch!  I weighed in today at weight watchers and missed my 30 lbs by 0.4!  I was still down 1.8!  Woo hoo!  I got my 16 week clapping hands charm too!  Next week should be good though, I'll get that, plus my 10% in meeting keychain and my 25 lb ring! (If this doesn't make sense, it's because I started Weight watchers online and lost 6 lbs before going to the meetings and they don't count that 6 lbs.  But I do!).  I love getting attention at the meetings, lol!

Well, I promised I'd post progression pics often, and since it's February tomorrow and I'm now down 30 lbs, Here it is!



I do see a difference!  It's amazing what 10 pounds can do!  Wow progress pics are a good idea!

I also took my measurements

I've lost 3 inches from my chest, an inch from my waist, 3/4 inch from each thigh, 1/2 an inch from each calf!  I gained a half an inch on my hips/butt, but that means the squats and butt workout is working!  I have no butt, lol!

Well here's to a new month, a whole new set of goals, a new workout top, (this one is pretty baggy now :), and lots more weight and inches lost!

Onward and downward!

No comments:

Post a Comment