Saturday, April 5, 2014

Another on plan day! July 24, 2013

Another on plan day!  I actually ate a few more shrimp because I needed to get up to 26 points!  THAT NEVER HAPPENS TO ME!
I’m excited to watch the scale drop because of all this on-planness :)
Not a lot of activity today, I had to drive to work because of a lunch meeting across town, double bummer, no walking to and from work, no gym at lunch.  Tomorrow I’m walking it and gyming it!

PointsPlus™ Tracker entries
Wednesday, July 24, 2013
Morning
12  nut(s) almonds
2
1  medium banana(s)
0
1  cup(s) cooked oatmeal
4
1  small fresh apple(s)
0
1  serving(s) oikos fat free Greek yogurt
2
Subtotal8
Midday
3  oz cooked lean boneless pork chop
3
1 1/2 Tbsp cream of mushroom soup
1
1  cup(s) cooked broccoli
0
1/2 cup(s) English cucumber(s)
0
1  mushroom rice
3
Subtotal7
Evening
1  Chicken with Broccoli and Garlic Sauce
5
1  Chicken flavoured rice
3
Subtotal8
Anytime
3  tsp store bought cocktail sauce
0
1  medium banana(s)
0
4  oz cooked shrimp
3
Subtotal3
Food PointsPlus values total used26
Food PointsPlus values remaining0
Exercise
pedometer – Activity I created
2
Activity PointsPlus values earned

No comments:

Post a Comment