Saturday, April 5, 2014

Dead tired. July 25, 2013

I had a great day today, I was exhausted when I was at the gym, after skipping two days, I was really feeling it!  I pushed myself though and finished what I had in mind to do today!  
Including upping my dead lift weight!  
Image

Yup those are my weights!  77 pounds of em!  I did 3 sets of 12 reps.  With a couple more tacked on the end so my co-worker Kelli could see how I was doing them.  In a couple of weeks I’ll be increasing the weights and decreasing the reps when I get into my strength phase of training :)  I’m excited to see what I can lift!
Here’s my food log for today

PointsPlus™ Tracker entries
Thursday, July 25, 2013
Morning
17  nut(s) almonds
3
1  medium banana(s)
0
1  cup(s) cooked oatmeal
4
1  serving(s) oikos fat free Greek yogurt
2
Subtotal9
Midday
1/2 cup(s) 2% reduced fat cottage cheese
2
1/2 cup(s) English cucumber(s)
0
1  Chicken with Broccoli and Garlic Sauce
5
1  mushroom rice
3
Subtotal10
Evening
4  oz cooked trimmed beef eye round steak or roast
4
1 1/2 small cooked sweet potato(es)
3
1/3 Tbsp salted butter
1
1  cup(s) pineapple
0
Subtotal8
Anytime
1  medium banana(s)
0
2  serving(s) mini granola bar
4
Subtotal4
Food PointsPlus values total used31
Food PointsPlus values remaining0
Exercise
pedometer – Activity I created
3
45 min strength training–free weights
3
15 min walking, brisk

No comments:

Post a Comment