Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Annie made goal!

It was weigh-in day today and both my sister and I had a great loss!

This week she lost 1.4 lbs and made goal!  She's lost 26 lbs since starting Weight Watchers one day shy of 6 months ago, October 11th 2011!  What an amazing difference!  Annie I'm so proud of you!!!  Now her struggle will be to stay within 2 lbs for the next 6 weeks and then be on maintenance.  Oftentimes people keep losing after reaching goal and find it hard to reach a balance where the weight will stabilize.  So good luck Annie!  I'll be there to help!


August 2011 vs April 2012


As you know, I've been trying to stay on plan.  Renewing my commitment to Weight Watchers and sticking to the guidelines laid out.  I've been getting a lot of exercise lately and ate back all of my activity points/calories burned.  Previous to this I wasn't really tracking and probably not getting enough to keep losing at a healthy rate.  So, with all the effort, even over Easter, I'm down 3.2 lbs!  For a total of 41.8 lbs lost since October 11th 2011!   

Go us!

3 comments:

  1. ALSO: You know how proud I am of you! I want the world to know too. You have done so awesomely! Really, really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eva, I'm so happy to see you reaching some of your goals. It's good to see you being motivated to be more active because that can only bring out positive outcomes. Keep on at it, even when you are busy because it will keep you going.

    ReplyDelete