Saturday, April 5, 2014

Day 15. October 14, 2013

I’m still holding on.
I made sure I stayed away from the bad stuff at dinner today.
I indulged a bit this weekend, but not nearly the free for all it used to be for me. Thanksgiving two years ago, just before joining weight watchers, I’d eaten everything in sight and woke up to the scale Tuesday morning, the highest I’d ever been, and had tipped over the 250 pound mark.
This week has been stressful, and the scale is up, not really because of over eating, but I’m probably retaining water for other reasons :(. Stress does weird things. I’m probably not going to be weighing in as tomorrow is Vavo’s funeral, but I’m not really upset. After really watching myself this week and holiday weekend, I’d suck to see another gain!
BREAKFAST
Almonds
Oatmeal
Banana
SECOND BREAKFAST
A pancake with a bit of butter and syrup
LUNCH
Tuna salad wrap
SNACK
Various fruit tray goodies
DINNER
Turkey
1/2 cup mashed potato
A bit of stuffing
Gravy
Carrots
Brussels sprouts
Cauliflower
A glass of wine
BEDTIME SNACK
A few bites of apple pie and Mississippi mud pie
One bite of pumpkin pie

No comments:

Post a Comment