Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I finally did it!

Two big milestones reached at meeting today!

ONEDERLAND!  I've been here on the home scale in the mornings since May 10, but now it's official!!!  I am NEVER seeing those numbers ever again!

HALFWAY TO GOAL!  I'm now closer to goal than I am to my starting weight!

I'm nearly at 50 lbs down at meeting too.  Remember I joined weight watchers online and lost 6 pounds before I joined the meetings and they don't officially count those 6 pounds.  Not a big deal, I get to celebrate milestones twice! (And I do!)  So hopefully I'll get there next week and I'll have another shiny medal to show off!

13 comments:

  1. Congrats! I just hit my 5% today, I have a long way before I get to where you are, but I am inspired!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Great job yourself!!!! Just keep on it and before you know it you'll be where I am. It's surprising to me that I'm where I am already! I still feel like me, but I'm 50+ pounds lighter!

      Delete
  2. Whoohoo!!! Congratulations on all your hard work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOO HOO!! Congrats on such a fantastic milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! you are such an inspiration!! I hope in the months to come i'm as sucessful as you have been!! Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so weird to be an inspiration! I was just where you are not long ago! You can do this. If I can do this, you can do this. I'm going to follow your blog btw :P So keep posting!

      Delete
  5. Way to go! That's such an accomplishment. i can't wait to see those numbers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't believe I'm here already! This was my first big goal to accomplish only 8 months ago! You'll get to Onederland soon enough, just keep on doing what you're doing!

      Delete
  6. C--o-n-g-r-a-t-u-l-a-t-i-o-n-s!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to you too:) What an excellent achievement:)

    ReplyDelete