Saturday, April 5, 2014

Day 16. October 15, 2013

The funeral was today for Vavo. I cried a lot of tears and gave a lot of hugs.
I was smart though, ate a good breakfast, ate sensibly at the funeral reception and had a nice dinner made by my husband for my sister and brother in law’s family. Still hungry at bedtime I had my normal go-to snack. I’m very proud of myself for keeping it together over this very tough weekend, I’ve seen a lot of emotional eating lately and I’m glad I chose not to go there.
Back to work and back to the gym tomorrow.
BREAKFAST
Oatmeal
Almonds
Banana
MORNING SNACK
Cottage cheese
LUNCH
4 little sandwich triangles with ham and cheese on them (two pieces of bread worth)
Fruit and veggies
A tiny bit of dip
One small slice of coffee cake
AFTERNOON SNACK
Popcorn
Apple
DINNER
Prime rib and au jus
Roasted potatoes
Carrots
Green beans
BEDTIME SNACK
An apple
A pudding

No comments:

Post a Comment