Saturday, April 5, 2014

Ch-ch-ch-changes! May 18, 2013

As you can see, there is much different about my blog!  Blogger was driving me nuts and my future brother-in-law happens to work for WordPress, so it was a pretty easy decision to move!   things aren’t all up and running, and the look WILL change again, but it’s all for the better!  I promise! Im having an ok weekend. Tom is working 11 am to 11 pm. Friday, Saturday and Sunday. So I’m a single mom fothat’ll except for Monday!  He did just tell me that he’s taking Father’s Day off!  So that’ll be nice!  the way his schedule works out, he’s working this long weekend and the next long weekend. Plus Father’s day weekend. So something had to give! The girls have been good, I’ve been doing better with food, not great, but still on plan and tracking everything. I went out for brunch with my sisters and had a half serving of French toast, cottage cheese and fruit. Then I took the girls to the mall for dinner, walked there and back, had a salad with grilled chicken on top, then bought a chocolate bar to eat on the way home :).  I did earn 8 activity points for the 2 hours and 20 minutes I was pushing a stroller with 50 pounds of kids in it, and the coffee crisp chocolate bar was worth 7 points, so I didn’t really cheat, but still. I’m having a hard time staying on plan since being totally off plan for two weeks!    Oh well. I’ll get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment