Saturday, April 5, 2014

Day 12. Two years. October 11, 2013

Today is my 2 year fit-a-versary!
Two years ago today I made a decision that would change my life. I joined weight watchers.
To date I’ve lost 81.6 pounds and I’m 4.8 pounds to goal!
I had a pretty on plan day today for the most part, I did sample a bit of the cake that I made for tomorrow, but you can’t make anything without a taste test!
It’s thanksgiving weekend here in Canada and my side of the family is getting together tomorrow. We need a day together, even though there will be tears, we can find solace in each other.
BREAKFAST
Oatmeal
12 almonds
Banana
MORNING SNACK
Cheese string
Cucumbers
Red peppers
LUNCH
Lean cuisine cannelloni
SNACK
Apple
Cake And fudge nibbles
DINNER
Roasted spaghetti squash with leftover spaghetti sauce and shredded cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment