Sunday, January 24, 2016

37 years young.

I've been paying better attention to what goes into my mouth the past 3 weeks.  I'm down 2.9 lbs so far this month.  Which I'm glad I got a head start on, being this past week we celebrated mine and my daughters birthdays!  I've never stayed on plan for birthdays through my first loss, and I didn't this week either.  Birthdays are meant to be celebrated.  And for us, that includes food!  So I'm not counting on a loss this week, but that's ok.

DH signed up for a gym membership this week, now that we know he's coming home for good in February!  He was able to get a posting an hours drive away instead of  way up north!  We went to the gym together on Friday and have another gym date planned for tomorrow!  He's a great motivator for me, and pushes me hard at the gym.  I love it!  He has decided he wants to tone up and thin out!  Although I love him anyway he comes, it'd be nice to have a washboard to do my delicates on. *wink*


No comments:

Post a Comment