Friday, November 30, 2012

Apologies, online shopping, Star Trek and wine!

I'm sorry all I'm talking about lately is how I'm feeling, can't do anything, but it's kind of all consuming and my back problems are getting worse!

I heard from the insurance company today and physiotherapy is getting covered by our car insurance!  The lady was so nice and helpful too!  Thank goodness I haven't had any hassles this week!

I've been starting out the day feeling pretty normal, then progressively get worse as the day goes on.  Siting kind of makes it worse, so I've been spending a lot of time standing up!  Thankfully I've been able to.  I haven't had much headaches today and I think the standing up helps :)

I'm getting into the Christmas spirit and have done some online Christmas shopping today!  We should be getting a few things tomorrow as well hopefully.

Hubby and I are laying in bed now watching Star Trek The Next Generation (Third season) on Netflix.  Brings back so many memories of when I watched it with my Dad!  Hubby brought home a sample bottle of wine from the liquor store (perfectly portioned!) last week and I'm indulging!

My appetite has been dwindling this week with the pain issues, so it's been pretty easy to stay on track!

Breakfast

The usual!
Oatmeal with brown sugar and cinnamon
12 almonds
a banana

Snack

Oikos greek yogurt

Lunch/afternoon snack

Mushroom, red pepper ham and cheese omelette

dinner

Souvlaki pita with lots of veggies

Snack

50ml Ice wine

No comments:

Post a Comment