Saturday, April 5, 2014

Comfortable. August 11, 2013

Well I’ve decided to maintain from here.  I weigh on my home scale between 165 and 168 pounds and have bounced in and around there for months!  My diet is pretty good, I drink lots of water, I work out 3 days a week and am active daily on top of that, being it walking, running or super cleaning something in our always messy house!  I like how I feel in my clothes (besides some hanging skin issues), my husband is happy with my figure (not that that is a decision maker at all) and my doctor is happy that I’m not obese.  One of the personal trainers told me not to expect to be 145 pounds if I’m working out and building muscle.  
I see my doctor in 2 weeks and am going to get a letter saying I should maintain at the weight that I am.  Then Weight Watchers is that night and I should be reaching goal!!!
The beautiful thing about weight watchers, once I reach goal, then lifetime 6 weeks later, I can drop a few more pounds if I think I need to or want to.  So I can still lose some over time if it happens.  It’d be good to have a bit of a buffer from goal weight too, to account for fluctuations.  
I’m so excited!  And way more comfortable with everything!  A week ago I was stressing totally about this!  

No comments:

Post a Comment