Saturday, April 5, 2014

New year update. Jan 3, 2014

I know I’ve not been on here in a while, but life has been pretty boring in the weight loss/maintenance area.  Although, posting on here gave me some accountability, and looking back over the year, when I was posting regularly and keeping tabs in challenges on my 100+ pounds to lose board on Weightwatchers.ca message boards, I was doing much better.
The last 2 months have pretty much been just trying to keep my had above water and my weight has been bouncing up and down like a yo-yo, just slightly under my panic weight at weight watchers.
Even though I’m at “goal”, I’m not happy.  I’m up about 10 pounds from my lowest weight in April and at that point, I felt I was at a comfortable spot.  It’s been pretty hard to lose the past few months, but I’m not sure how much my heart’s been in it.
The past 3 weeks or so, minus a few days over Christmas, I’ve been doing pretty well with food choices, and have been going to the gym 3 days a week again.  Weight has been coming off (then going back on with christmas, then off again, then on again with New Years..).  But my frame of mind has been better.  I’m cautiously optimistic that I’m back on the wagon again… I know I’ve had renewed vigor a few times this year, then lost it again, but hopefully I can get some momentum going, I’d really like to feel comfortable in my skin again!
I’ve updated my weigh-ins, goals, NSV’s and have added some pics finally to my progress pics tab, I’m hoping that keeping everything up to date will keep the attention on where I want to be.
My goal this week is to weigh less than 172 on my home scale Tuesday morning, that means I’m in the safe zone to weigh in for free at the Weight Watchers meeting that night.  When I hit that, I’ll make a new short term goal.

Baby Steps…

No comments:

Post a Comment