Friday, May 3, 2013

Before and after

I won't be posting any nudie pics on here, but here's a bit of a before and after from yesterday!


Well I survived!

And holy hell they're tiny!  I'm covered in gauze and tensor bandages, but I've been able to sneak a peak.  Itty bitty!  That's for sure!

I'm uncomfortable, but not in real pain.  The worst past is the tight tensor around my chest and the gauze that has hardened with blood and putting pressure on my ribs.  Hopefully I'll be able to get the dressings changed when Tom comes home from work tonight.




3 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a huge difference! Good to know you're doing okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY For itty bitty boobies :)
    are you on the resistriction of no underwire for 6 months ? my cousin had that after her lift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations for the successful surgery, Eva. I'm happy to hear that you are satisfied with the results. I bet you feel like a whole different person, but I'm sure you're used to the change by now. How different are things now that your chest is lighter and smaller? I hope you are faring well these days. Keep us updated. All the best! :)

    Cordell Legaspi

    ReplyDelete