Tuesday, April 8, 2014

One week down.

My first week went well!

I used all of my Activity and Weekly points as we had 3 birthday events and a bridal brunch, but I made good choices.

I'm down 3.1 lbs this week!

I'm quite motivated, and dreaming of my pounds to lose dropping!  Having the ticker on my lock screen of my phone is really helping.  It reminds me often of my success.

Hubby took before pictures for me and did my measurements!  I'm really excited to see them go down again.  I'm not going to compare them from my last ones, I just don't want any increases to derail me.  I know I've gained weight and inches, but that's in the past.  I'm losing now.

My stats. I'll do them again when I hit 170!

Size: 12 or large
Weight: 179.3 lbs

Bust 42
Waist 40.
Belly 44
Bum 44.45
Rt thigh 23.5
Lt thigh 23.25
Rt calf  14
Lt calf 14
Rt arm 13.25
Lt arm 13.5

Here's a side by side of just after I started losing weight.  Man!  I can't feel fat looking at that!


No comments:

Post a Comment