Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Two for two!

I'm down a pound this week!  two pounds in two weeks!  I'm ecstatic!  That makes a total loss of 82.2 pounds.  Only 25.2 pounds to go!

Well that's as far as I got in my post before Tom came in and told me he's lost his wedding ring while taking out the garbage :(  He feels horrible!  We've searched the garbage but I couldn't in good conscience leave it at the curb, so we've moved it back up to the house.  In all likelihood it's in the snow.  Thankfully it's supposed to be very mild tomorrow and the snow will melt.  Hopefully it won't get washed away.

I know it's not the end of the world and it's a simple token, our marriage doesn't need that ring to be strong, but it hurts just the same.

Anyways, I don't feel much like writing.  Night all.




PointsPlus™ Tracker entries

Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Morning
12  nut(s) almonds
2
1  medium banana(s)
0
1  medium orange(s)
0
1  serving(s) kashi dark mocha almond bar
3
1  oatmeal with brown sugar and cinnamon
4
Subtotal9
Midday
1 1/2 serving(s) triscuit thin crisps p
4
1 1/2 serving(s) pc blue menu light marble cheese 30g
3
1  serving(s) Campbell's soup at hand
2
1/2 medium green pepper(s)
0
12  nut(s) almonds
2
Subtotal11
Evening
2  cup(s) mixed greens
0
1  Tbsp Balsamic vinaigrette
2
1  cup(s) cooked egg noodles
5
1  Chicken Stroganoff
4
Subtotal11
Anytime
1/2 cup(s) English cucumber(s)
0
1  serving(s) pc French onion Greek yogurt dip 30g
1
1  Dark chocolate turtle fudge
3
Subtotal4
Food PointsPlus values total used35



No comments:

Post a Comment