Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A successful day!

Lunch today was out at a Thai restaurant with all of the allied health professionals in our family health team.  I knew I was getting the cashew chicken pad thai, that's what my nephew gets when he goes and I've tried a bite of his leftovers.  I knew I was going to portion out about a cup of the pad thai then leave the leftovers in my hubby's car so he could take them to school with him (DD#2 has a peanut allergy and thai food is cooked often with peanuts).

When I got there the lunch menu was different.  They had cashew nut chicken on the menu so I ordered that, It was served with clear soup and a spring roll.  When it came, it wasn't pad thai.  It was just cashew chicken sauce with stir fried veggies and about a half cup of white rice.  Way less food than I was imagining!


It was really good!  A little spicy, but I made it through!  There was probably about 3 ounces of chicken.  I tracked it as best as I could not knowing the nutritional value, probably over estimated it, but that's ok.  The soup was just a broth and the spring roll was awesome!  


I followed it up with my favourite sub as a salad from Subway for dinner.  Sweet onion chicken teriyaki with shredded cheese and lots of veggies.  Yum!

Our office manager joined weight watchers with us last night!  We left before she did because she needed to stay back to hear about Points Plus 360.  She stopped me today to give me this.


It's a home made magnet that says 75 lbs.  Apparently I ran out quickly and the meetings leader gave this to her to give to me.  It's a funny little thing!  I haven't officially met 75 pounds lost yet at meeting, 0.8 lbs off, so it's sweet that she gave that to me, but a little weird (but our meetings leader is a little different).  I said to the office manager "I hope that's not what they're giving in place of the 75 pound medal now!  I've been chasing that thing for months!"

Tomorrow my co workers and I are going out for lunch to celebrate mine and another girls birthday.  We're going to one of my favourite restaurants in town, Shoeless Joe's.  It's a chain, but is owned by the sweetest couple and they have the best food!  It'll take a lot to not order buffalo chicken fingers and lattice fries with garlic dill sauce!  I'm planning on ordering steak and salad.  My usual.  I'm saving up for the buffet saturday night!




PointsPlus™ Tracker entries

Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Morning
1  serving(s) oikos fat free Greek yogurt
2
2  cup(s) mixed greens
0
1  Tbsp Balsamic vinaigrette
2
breakfast
7
Subtotal11
Midday
1  item(s) thai spring roll(s) (4-in long)
5
1/4 cup(s) canned, Thai peanut sauce
5
3  oz cooked skinless, boneless chicken breast(s)
3
1/4 cup(s) cooked white rice
1
1  serving(s) cheese string
2
1  medium orange(s)
0
Subtotal16
Evening
1  salad(s) Salads Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki
5
1  serving(s) Cheese (amount on 6" sub, wrap or salad) Monterey Cheddar, Shredded
1
Subtotal6
Anytime
1  serving(s) pudding
3
Subtotal3
Food PointsPlus values total used36

No comments:

Post a Comment