Tuesday, January 8, 2013

First meeting of the new year

We were back at our regularly scheduled Weight Watchers meeting tonight!  Man it was great to be back after 3 weeks away!  Well I didn't meet my goal of getting that 75 pound medal, I stayed the same.  That's ok though.  I'm kind of glad I didn't get it this week.  One of the ladies there has hit 101 pounds lost!  I was happy for her to have the spotlight!  She was featured in Canadian Health and Lifestyle magazine this fall and was given a makeover. It's a fantastic article focusing on her  (and a couple of other women) makeover and she looks amazing!  Man I need to get me one of those!  A makeover I mean!






I'm looking forward to have a good week on plan and FINALLY receiving my 75 pound medal at Weight Watchers!  My weight has stayed pretty well the same over the past month.  Dec 4th I weighed 173.8 lbs and today I weighed 173.6 lbs.  Staying the same over Christmas is a big accomplishment!  But seriously!  I'm looking forward to a few good weigh in's in January!


I ate over my points today, but I was hungry!  Not really anything bad, just more that I would normally eat. 




PointsPlus™ Tracker entries

Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Morning
1  large banana(s)
0
1  serving(s) cheese string
2
breakfast
7
Subtotal 9
Midday
1  serving(s) heluva good dip
2
1  cup(s) uncooked cauliflower
0
1  cup(s) mixed greens
0
1  serving(s) pc blue menu light marble cheese 30g
2
1/3 serving(s) tostitos
2
1  serving(s) hidden valley ranch
2
1/3 serving(s) 3 Reece's clusters
2
1  ground chicken taco filling
2
Subtotal 12
Evening
2  cup(s) mixed greens
0
1  Tbsp Balsamic vinaigrette
2
WW's bun - Quick-added food
3
1  serving(s) blue menu angus burgers
5
1  serving(s) cheddar slice
2
1/3 Tbsp reduced-calorie mayonnaise
0
1  tsp ketchup
0
1  Tbsp mustard
0
Subtotal 12
Anytime
1  serving(s) mini granola bar
2
Subtotal 2
Food PointsPlus values total used 35
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0


No comments:

Post a Comment