Monday, January 7, 2013

Exhausted!

I swear the girls have had their sicknesses for the winter!  That's it!  They've paid their dues!

We were up most of the night with Zaryah (21 months).  It took all night to get her to keep a dose of Advil down.  She had suck a high fever and would throw up with every sip.  She hit our bed, sheets, blankets, pillows, the floor on Daddo's and my side, both of her sleep bags, me, Daddo.  Finally I got a dose of Gravol to stay down at 6:00 am by giving it to her in little squirts.  Then I was able to get the Advil in.  On the upside, she went back to bed at 7 and I was able to get a shower so I didn't have to smell like puke at work today!  I even got compliments on how nice I looked!  Lol!

Oh the joys of being a full time mom with a full time job!

Now I'm settling down in bed with a bowl of grapes and Biggest Loser on the TV!  I'll be passing out very soon!




PointsPlus™ Tracker entries

Monday, January 07, 2013
Morning
1  serving(s) cheese string
2
1  large banana(s)
0
breakfast
7
Subtotal9
Midday
1 1/2 serving(s) heluva good dip
2
1  serving(s) chips
4
1  Roman chicken
6
1  Chicken flavoured rice
3
Subtotal15
Evening
2  item(s) store-bought taco shell(s)
5
1/2 serving(s) shredded mozzarella
1
1  serving(s) sour cream 5%
1
1  cup(s) mixed greens
0
1  ground chicken taco filling
2
Subtotal9
Anytime
1  cup(s) grapes
0
Subtotal0
Food PointsPlus values total used33
Food PointsPlus values remaining0

No comments:

Post a Comment