Friday, January 25, 2013

Renewed Fervor!

I woke up stupidly early again this morning!  6am!  I didn't have to work until 9!  I really don't get why my body doesn't like to sleep in!  I fall asleep easily and sleep fitfully, but I can no loger sleep until 8, let alone noon! Oh well, I think I'm going to use that time in the mornings to run, once I have permission to again.

I feel really on my game today (I did have a donut mind you...)!  I haven't really had that feeling in the past few weeks.  I've just been treading water I think.  One of the huge reasons I'm feeling so on it today, I logged into the weight watchers Canana message boards this morning, as I do every morning, and I see this!


I opened it up and 33 posters had posted congrats on receiving my 75 pound medal!


Congratulations Eva on reaching and surpassing your 75 lb. milestone at your meetings. 
Just shouting it from the rooftop, we are so proud of you. I know you lost an additional 6 lbs. online too, so an added bonus....Congratulations.

Amazing!!! Congrats! :)

Congratulations!!

High fives!

WOO HOO CONGRATULATIONS Eva! 
Well done my friend...

Congratulations! That's a fantastic accomplishment, so happy for you!!

Awesome! Congratulations!

Way to go!

You must feel INCREDIBLE!!!!

amazing loss, wtg :)

Congrats!

Isn't it great to be a winner. Congratulations and keep up the good work

Congratulations Eva!

Holy smokes Eva that is one fantastic accomplishment! Congratulations!

Congratulations Eva!!! Amazing!!

Congratulations Eva, so proud of you.

Congrats!! soo happy for you! :)

Congratulations Eva!! That is so awesome.

Way to go Eva! Great job.

Awesome! Congrats! :)

Yay! Congrats, Eva!

Fantastic!!!

Way to go!! You inspire us :)

awesome! congrats!

WTG Eva and congratulations again.

What an awesome achievement! Congrats!

woohoo Eva! you are so rockin' it! keep going girl xo

Congratulations Eva! Very happy for you!

Awesome job!!

Congradulations Eva, wonderful milestone I hope to be there too in the next couple of weeks.

What an accomplishment! WTG!

Way to be! Happy dance!



I cried when I saw it!   This was my response.

I'm blubbering like a baby! I honestly didn't expect the shout out for getting my 75 pound medal as I've already met the 75 pounds lost a couple of months ago! After staying the same weight for 6 weigh in's, I was getting a little down and with receiving the medal at meeting this week, I have a renewed sense of accomplishment and hope that I can keep going! Thank you so much for recognizing that!!!

All of your kind words have warmed my heart, put tears in my eyes and will put a bounce in my step all day! THIS is why I'm here! You are all amazing!

THANK YOU!


I had a great lunch today!  I had leftover spaghetti sauce that I'd made this week, I didn't really want to spend the points on a whole lot of pasta, so I steamed some cauliflower and made a small serving of noodles and served it all up with spaghetti sauce.  It was really good!  There is a ton of veggies in my spaghetti sauce, but I still feel like it's indulgent, so putting it over cauliflower gave me the soul food feeling without the guilt!

I'd already eaten a lot of it by the time I took the pic, there was about 2 cups of cauliflower and half a serving of penne.  It was very filling!  I didn't finish it all!

I splurged on a donut this afternoon (damn generous patients who bring in treats!) and I had 3 toffifee's.   I really can't go long without a treat!  Geez!




PointsPlus™ Tracker entries

Friday, January 25, 2013
Morning
12  nut(s) almonds
2
1  small fresh apple(s)
0
1  oatmeal with brown sugar and cinnamon
4
Subtotal6
Midday
1/3 serving(s) penne
3
2  cup(s) uncooked cauliflower
0
1  doughnut(s) Cake Donuts Old Fashion Glazed (cake donut)
9
1  Spaghetti sauce
3
Subtotal15
Evening
1  small yellow pepper(s)
0
1  serving(s) pc blue menu light marble cheese 30g
2
1  beef stuffed peppers stuffing
3
Subtotal5
Anytime
3  serving(s) toffifee. 1 piece
4
Subtotal4
Food PointsPlus values total used30




No comments:

Post a Comment