Saturday, January 5, 2013

Sick children! Again!

Look at those cheeks!

Ugh.  Nuff said.  I'm one tired Mama!

Not a whole lot of inspirational posting going on tonight, it's been one hell of a day!

You can rest assured that I was totally on plan and eating well today!  Somehow the girls managed to let me at least prepare food and eat it!  What a wondrous thing!

I made Roman Style Chicken for dinner tonight.


Still one of my favourite Food Network recipes!  I made lots so we can have some lunches this week too.

Now it's cuddle with hubby time!  My favourite thing to do!  And it's good for you!






PointsPlus™ Tracker entries

Saturday, January 05, 2013
Morning
1  slice(s) toasted wheat bread
2
2  large egg(s)
4
1  tsp salted butter
1
1  small fresh apple(s)
0
Subtotal7
Midday
1  serving(s) Kraft dinner extra creamy (a whole 1/2 a cup!)
5
1  cup(s) uncooked cauliflower
0
1 1/2 serving(s) heluva good dip
2
2  cup(s) fresh watermelon
0
12  nut(s) almonds
2
Subtotal9
Evening
1  Chicken flavoured rice
3
1  Roman chicken
6
Subtotal9
Anytime
1  serving(s) pudding
3
1  small fresh apple(s)
0
Subtotal3
Food PointsPlus values total used28
Food PointsPlus values remaining1

No comments:

Post a Comment