Sunday, January 27, 2013

Meal planning and hubby progress!

Well hubby and I had some time to discuss the weeks menu!  I'm excited, lol!

Tonight we had roast beef with potatoes and mixed veggies.  Hubby had a hankering so he went and got a roast and it slow cooked all afternoon.  So good!

Here's this weeks menu!  I'm getting better with taking picture of my meals, so I'll do my best to put them up on my food blog.  I'm really neglecting that!

Monday - Tortilla pizza
Tuesday - Chicken stroganoff over baby potatoes
Wednesday - Quiche
Thursday - Cashew chicken lettuce wraps
Friday - Italian wedding soup

Tom is doing really well on Weight Watchers!  He's religiously tracking, has been working out to get activity points and is doing better using his points throughout the day.  His big issue is not eating much in the first half of the day.  He's getting better with that!  He said to me while we were out that he saw 218 today and it makes him really want to keep going!  He's lost 7 pounds in the past 2 weeks!  I think eating healthy has really affected him physically too!  Either that or I suddenly look really hot and irresistible! ;) Lets just say it's been a good week!



I did ok eating today, could have been better, Lara wanted pancakes for breakfast, so I made those closer to lunch, then split a chocolate bar with Tom while we were running errands, Dinner was good, Roast beef and veggies, then I finished up the day with about an ounce of fudge (Tom asked me to make some of my Turtles fudge for a schoolmate of his) I needed to sample then an orange just now.  I'm still having a hard time kicking the sweets and I know I really need to give myself a few days of hard nosing it, then I'll reward myself with another case of pudding :)




PointsPlus™ Tracker entries

Sunday, January 27, 2013
Morning
12  nut(s) almonds
2
1  large banana(s)
0
1  oatmeal with brown sugar and cinnamon
4
Subtotal6
Midday
1/2 serving(s) aero bar
3
1  tsp salted butter
1
1/2 serving(s) maple syrup
2
1/4 medium English cucumber(s)
0
3/4 serving(s) heluva good dip
1
1  serving(s) pc blue menu light marble cheese 30g
2
1  serving(s) triscuit thin crisps p
2
1  pancakes
7
Subtotal18
Evening
126  gm plain baked potato(es)
3
1  serving(s) heluva good dip
2
2  oz cooked trimmed beef eye round steak or roast
2
2  cup(s) cooked green beans
0
Subtotal7
Anytime
1  large orange(s)
0
1  Dark chocolate turtle fudge
3
Subtotal3
Food PointsPlus values total used34

No comments:

Post a Comment