Monday, November 12, 2012

Wedding fun!

I had quite the weekend!

My friends wedding was this past weekend and I was a bridesmaid!  I was asked to be a bridesmaid a little after starting weight watchers, so for the past year or so I've been working towards losing as much weight as I can before this wedding!

My plan all along was to work towards this, then have fun this weekend, food, alcohol, cake, no tracking, and that's what I did!  I KNOW I'm going to be way up this weigh in, but I'm totally ok with that and I'll stay on plan and have a great loss next week!

I felt amazing all day on Saturday!  I felt small, energetic, kept getting compliments left right and centre, it was amazing!  And I almost outshone the bride!

I'm the 3rd from the left.  The flower girls are my little ones!
I wish I had a better picture, but this is all I've got so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment