Sunday, November 25, 2012

PJ Sunday!

Well, Tom got dressed :P

Spending the day in my PJ's doesn't equate to bumming around the house and eating like a sloth though!  I cleaned up the whole main floor, and folded a crapload of laundry!  With being busy and not at home for the past 5 days (except to sleep) the house needed some TLC!

Food wise I've been doing pretty well!

Breakfast

Oatmeal with brown sugar and cinnamon (Oh how I've missed you!)
A pear
Coffee

Snack

A banana

Lunch

A can of tuna
1 romaine heart
1/2 red pepper
3 tbsp low fat miracle whip (This was a huge fricking salad!  It needed that much mayo!  The whole thing was still only 7 points!  It was delicious!)

Snack

Oikos fat free cherry greek yogurt
a pear
2 marshmallows

Dinner

Made by my husband!

Rainbow trout baked with onions and lemon
4 baby potatoes
Lots of green beans
A little drawn butter and more lemon

Dessert

Rice crispie square

Snack

Apple
Pudding

No comments:

Post a Comment