Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Day 1

As I said yesterday, I need a challenge to keep me from mindlessly (or mindfully) eating junk!
And boy has it worked!  Because I avoided popcorn, ju jubes, chocolate, some shortbread toffee bar thingies and I'm sure so much else!

I think this might work for me!  I'm glad yesterday's post spoke to some of you, the next few weeks are going to be the most challenging of this whole year for many of us and we should band together to fight the junk!  So I challenge you to be more mindful of what you put in your mouth!  I'm not avoiding sweets and treats totally, that would send me right for a binge!  But posting it on here will certainly make me think before eating!  From now on, I'm not eating it unless it's a 10!  (My night time snack pack pudding isn't going anywhere btw, it's my planned treat and I only have them about 2-3 times a week.  It's a milk serving you know!)

Here is today's eats and treats

Breakfast

Oatmeal with brown sugar and cinnamon
12 almonds
coffee (with 1/4 cup of milk and sweetener) and
a banana.
water

Morning snack

Small coffee
Cauliflower and
1.5 servings of Heluva good dip
3 glasses of water

Lunch

At Ares restaurant
2 eggs over easy
3 pieces back bacon
1/4 cup hashbrowns
Water

Evening

Coffee at Weight watchers (after weighing in)

Dinner (on the run at my sisters place, she always feeds me!)

1 cup spaghetti noodles
6 meatballs
1/2 cup tomato sauce
Water

Bedtime snack

water
apple
butterscotch pudding

Not as much in the way of veggies as I'm used to, but hubby was sick, I had to run around after weight watchers collecting children and didn't get to have veggies with dinner tonight.


OH YEAH!

Weigh in tonight...  Down 1.6 lbs!  Not what I was thinking I'd be down before the disaster weekend, but I'll take it!  73.8 pounds lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment