Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Day 2. Blogging from Emerg

Well I'm sitting in Emerg with my husband who has what we think is a migraine, but an atypical one according to the walk in clinic doc. We're here waiting for a CT scan. It's busy here and we'll be waiting a while.

Food wise I did ok today. I brought my own lunch to the mall (Wednesdays we always go shopping on lunch!). I've had lots of veggies and fruit and feel good about my eating today!

Breakfast

Oatmeal with cinnamon and brown sugar
Coffee with milk and sweetener
Apple
12 almonds

Morning snack

Oikos fat free Greek yogurt

Lunch
Salad with 1 tbsp calorie wise ranch
1 porkchop in 2 tbsp mushroom sauce
1/2 cup rice
1 cup green beans

Afternoon snack

Apple

Dinner

Pita Pit
3 oz Chicken breast
2 tbsp light ranch dressing
Pita
Cucumbers
Green peppers
Mushrooms
Onions
Spinach
Nestea zero
2 coffees

No comments:

Post a Comment