Saturday, November 24, 2012

Oh what a day!

Man am I glad to be back home and in bed!

Tom and went out again to go Christmas shopping. Not 10 mins from home we got rear ended! I don't know HOW anyone could miss our bright yellow car??? She hit us really hard too! She hit us, sent us forward, then hit us a second time before we came to a stop! I was texting at the time and was totally thrown forward. Hubby was driving and says he's fine. My whole lower back hurts and my old pelvis injury is causing trouble again. I'm sure I'm going to be hurting for the next few days!

We were still able to drive the car, there's barely a scratch on the bumper, however, it feels different to drive, so we called the insurance company and will have the car checked out.

This totally took the wind out of our sails and we didn't get much shopping done.

We had family birthdays today so my diet wasn't amazing...

We did have a healthy lunch and brought fruit to the party, but I did partake in some treats :)

Breakfast

2 eggs over medium
1.5 pieces of ham
1/4 cup hash browns
Coffee

Lunch

Subway

Sweet onion teriyaki chicken salad
Nestea zero

Snack

Veggies and fruit
Heluva good dip
1 serving ruffles chips

Dinner

Donair pizza (2 small pieces)
Fruit

Dessert

3 oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
1 ounce fudge

No comments:

Post a Comment