Thursday, November 22, 2012

Temptation and determination. Day 3

So my husband had a migraine.


My husband is under my red coat, lol!  He was sleeping on my shoulder.  
Pardon the look on my face, I was exhausted!

We spent 7 hours in Emerg, they gave him a cocktail of meds and sent him home to sleep it off!  He slept until noon today and thankfully he woke up as good as new!  He felt so good he even made dinner tonight!

I took this pic yesterday, but couldn't post it for the obvious reason that I was posting from my phone in the Emerg waiting room.


THIS is what faces me at work at Christmas time!  For the record I didn't have any!


Breakfast

Oatmeal with brown sugar and cinnamon (I know, again, but I like it!  and it's easy!)
12 almonds
an apple
coffee

Snack

Oikos yogurt

Lunch

Blue menu spinach and ricotta cannelloni (6 points plus!)
A huge salad
1 tbsp balsamic vinaigrette

Snack

apple

Dinner

Chicken breast wraps with a bunch of veggies

Snack

homemade dark chocolate turtle fudge!  I made it for birthday presents and I HAVE to taste it!

No comments:

Post a Comment