Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Weigh in day, planned binge and a plan

Weigh in was tonight and, as expected, I gained.  0.6 lbs.  For a total loss of 81.6 lbs.  25.8 left to lose.  I'm not too worried or upset about that, I've added exercise back in this week after a 9 week hiatus.  A gain is to be expected!

Now that I've gotten the permission to run again, I'm itching to get out there and itching to get whatever activity I can in this week!  My sisters and I have a challenge going on to see who can get in the most activity minutes in by next weigh in.  I'm still doing a plank a day for 30 seconds and will try to add another 5 seconds to my thirty this week.  I'm doing core work and squats most days, walking when I can and now running (going slowly of course).

Now to explain the planned binge.  Every once in a while my system needs a reset, so to say.  If I've been plateau-ing or have been really good and still gain, I find a good day of high calories followed by a couple of days of strict control.  I've even heard this come from the mouth of a nutritionist and doctor.  The high calorie followed by a low calorie day "resets" the system. I think the mood reset of it helps too.  One day to "get it out of my system".  And I've seen this work in my own body a few times over the past 16 months.

Or maybe I just needed an excuse to eat a burger and chips and chocolate.  Believe what you want! :)

So I had a very busy day at work today...yeah not really.  This was the highlight of my day!

It's always a good day when Miss Aurora comes to visit Auntie at work!




PointsPlus™ Tracker entries

Tuesday, February 05, 2013
Morning
12  nut(s) almonds
2
1  medium orange(s)
0
1  serving(s) oikos fat free Greek yogurt
2
1  oatmeal with brown sugar and cinnamon
4
Subtotal8
Midday
1/2 medium orange bell pepper
0
1 1/2 serving(s) heluva good dip
2
1  serving(s) quiznos honey bacon club sandwich
13
Subtotal15
Evening
1/2 serving(s) pc blue menu light marble cheese 30g
1
1  serving(s) Weight watchers hamburger bun
3
1  serving(s) blue menu lean beef burger
6
Subtotal10
Anytime
1 1/2 serving(s) ruffles
11
1/2 serving(s) aero bar
5
2 1/3 serving(s) heluva good dip
4
Subtotal20
Food PointsPlus values total used53

No comments:

Post a Comment