Monday, February 4, 2013

Good news

I got good news at Physio today!  I'm allowed to run again!  Now if onlu the weathe rwould co-operate!  Now I don't mind running in the cold, you warm up after all, the problem is my lungs mind, I haven't found a way to cure asthma unfortunately!  So anything below -5ish degrees celcius and I'm in trouble.  I'm just not allowed, Tom would seriously kill me!  Hopefully I'll get out in the next few days when the weather is milder.

That's celcius btw for my friends south of the border, about 21-28 degrees fahrenheit.

Well I'm nearly graduated from Physio.  Only a couple more visits and hopefully I'll be done for good!  Not that I don't like Kristy, but seriously, I'm done now, lol!

One thing that I have learned being out of comission the past 2+ months.  I really can't do this without exercise.  My lean body mass has gone down, my stamina has shrunk and I've only lost 5 pounds since November 24th.  I need to exercise!

I'm really looking forward to a fresh start.  I'm slowly starting a morning routine of core work and butt exercises, hoping to add some upper body exercises in (as if I don't do enough kid-lugging), that coupled with running again,I've got a nice balance in the works.  Hopefully the rest of this weight will drop off.

Weigh in is tomorrow and the scale shows I'm up 2 pounds on the home scale.  My guess as to the culprit, too much salt and added activity.  I have some sore muscles from my daily planks and squats!




PointsPlus™ Tracker entries

Monday, February 04, 2013
Morning
12  nut(s) almonds
2
1  medium orange(s)
0
1  serving(s) oikos fat free Greek yogurt
2
1  oatmeal with brown sugar and cinnamon
4
Subtotal8
Midday
1/2 cup(s) canned tomato sauce
0
1  serving(s) pc blue menu light marble cheese 30g
2
1 1/2 cup(s) uncooked cauliflower
0
1 1/2 serving(s) heluva good dip
2
1  serving(s) kashi dark mocha almond bar
3
4  meatballs
4
Subtotal11
Evening
2  cup(s) mixed greens
0
1  Tbsp Balsamic vinaigrette
2
1 1/2 servings Italian wedding soup
6
Subtotal8
Anytime
1  serving(s) pudding
3
Subtotal3
Food PointsPlus values total used30

No comments:

Post a Comment