Saturday, February 9, 2013

Size ten!!! And cake :)

I went shopping today. I'm hesitant these days to spend much money on myself, especially on clothes!  For many reasons!  I'm not down to the size I want yet, my boobs are going to be changing shortly, and my brain hasn't caught up with my body's weight loss yet.    Well I have quite a lot of gift certificates to my favourite clothing store, and they sent me a 40% off coupon, so I really couldn't pass it up!

I had success!  Big success!  I tried on a nice satiny shirt in a size 12 (saying to the girl "I think I'm a 12 now". Praying it would fit) and it was actually kinda big!!!

This is the 12.

I ended up getting it in a ten because I really liked it. Even though it really didn't fit the boobs, but they're going to shrink, so I'm calling the shirt " my post boob job goal top!"

I got another top, a couple of necklaces and a pair of...

SIZE TEN PANTS!!!

I left a happy lady!

I've been really good with activity, this challenge between my sisters and I has really kicked my butt!
Another 55 mins of shovelling today keeps me in the lead!


I haven't figured out how to copy my food log, but i promise i will start again soon!

I'm currently in the middle of baking and decorating a birthday cake for Lara's birthday party tomorrow!  Gotta run!

1 comment: