Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday

I see Physio again tomorrow and I'm still hoping for some good news on the running front, of course it's so freaking cold and I've no access to a treadmill, I'm not sure I'll be running this week anyways.  With my physio saying I need to strengthen my core, I've been doing some stuff to start that going.    I'm able (barely) to do 30 seconds in a proper plank!  I've challenged myself to a plank a day and have done a 30 second plank the past 3 days!

Tom and I got out for a quick 1/2 hour walk to the mall and back at a very brisk pace!  I always feel like my legs are going a mile a minute and Tom is barely walking, lol!  He's a full foot taller than I am and I run compared to his walk, lol!  Made for a good workout for me though!

I made home made meatballs for the first time today and they turned out really good!  We had them on crusty buns with marinara sauce and cheese.  They were awesome!


That's about a third of what I made, I didn't even get a picture of the meatball subs made, we demolished them!  Zaryah had eaten 4 of the meatballs before I was even done cooking the whole batch!  Even for her that's a lot, they're just less an ounce of meat each!

Tom made the marinara and I asked him what he put in it and he said crushed tomatoes and spices.  Sorry, that's all you get!  I tried!

I can't believe that the weekend is over already!  The weeks go fast though and next weekend is Lara's pool party!  That's going to be a test, I have to make her a birthday cake and those are my weakness!  I think I know how I'm going to spend the extra points I'll get when maintaining, on baking again!  I miss it, but baking isn't conducive to weight loss!




PointsPlus™ Tracker entries

Sunday, February 03, 2013
Morning
12  nut(s) almonds
2
1  medium orange(s)
0
1  oatmeal with brown sugar and cinnamon
4
Subtotal6
Midday
1  serving(s) oikos fat free Greek yogurt
2
1  cup(s) uncooked cauliflower
0
1 1/2 serving(s) heluva good dip
2
1  spinach and cheese quiche
7
Subtotal11
Evening
1 1/2 serving(s) pc blue menu light marble cheese 30g
3
1/2 cup(s) canned tomato sauce
0
1  item(s) hot dog bun(s)
4
2  cup(s) mixed greens
0
1  Tbsp Balsamic vinaigrette
2
4  meatballs
4
Subtotal13
Anytime
1  small fresh apple(s)
0
Subtotal0
Food PointsPlus values total used30

No comments:

Post a Comment