Thursday, February 7, 2013

Snowed in?



So we're most likely getting snowed in tonight.  No biggie, shovelling snow earns a lot of activity points!  Which have been put to good use... I had McDonald's tonight.

I'm doing pretty good in my activity challenge!  I did my 35 second plank this morning, went for a walk on my lunch, then shovelled the driveway tonight after the kids were in bed.  I'm in the lead!


So I got my tax return and have a bit of cash to spend on myself!  Besides some new shoes that I really need, and a trip to the thrift store, I have no clue what I'm going to do with it!

Besides the McDonald's, I did well food wise today, I even avoided some treats!





PointsPlus™ Tracker entries

Thursday, February 07, 2013
Morning
12  nut(s) almonds
2
1  small fresh apple(s)
0
3  oz uncooked baby carrots
0
1  serving(s) oikos fat free Greek yogurt
2
1  oatmeal with brown sugar and cinnamon
4
Subtotal8
Midday
1 1/2 serving(s) triscuit thin crisps Parmesan garlic
4
1 1/2 serving(s) pc blue menu light marble cheese 30g
3
1 1/2 serving(s) heluva good dip
2
1/3 medium English cucumber(s)
0
1  cup(s) grapes
0
1  serving(s) kashi dark mocha almond bar
3
Subtotal12
Evening
1  serving(s) Sandwiches McChicken Sandwich
13
1  serving(s) Lunch/Dinner - Sides French Fries - Medium
10
Subtotal23
Anytime
No entries for this meal time.
Subtotal0
Food PointsPlus values total used43

No comments:

Post a Comment