Thursday, February 21, 2013

It's all I can think about

Since I had the consultation with the plastic surgeon on Tuesday, all I can think about is my soon to be new boobs!

If all goes as planned, I'll look like the average 20 year old just in time for a tank top filled summer!

When I think about running, besides better weather to run in, I can't wait to be able to wear cheap sports bras and not worrying about poking my own eye out!

I probably won't do a whole lot of clothes shopping before surgery, I don't see the point.  It's going to be a dramatic change and I'm sure ill need a whole lot of new clothes when I'm recovered.  I'm excited about shopping for clothes for little boobs, there are so many styles I don't even bother looking at because of the grandma boobs, most sweaters, boat neck tops, anything without a chest minimizing style really, lol!

He he. What I'd like to look like in a tank top on the left, what I end up looking like in a tank top on the right!  Seriously!  


Time is passing quickly these days, so it'll be surgery day in no time!  40 days until my next appointment!  (40 days until hubby's birthday too :). He made sure I said that!


No comments:

Post a Comment