Wednesday, February 13, 2013

It's not even Valentine's Day yet!

The temptation is killing me!

I had my normal breakfast, healthy lunch, then a half slice of lemon loaf (gift from patient), chocolate covered strawberry (gift from patient), 2 two bite brownies with icing ( why did I buy those for the kids!!!).  Junk all told, totals 9 points of crap!

So what did I do about it?  I sat in bed watching biggest loser. Then I got out of bed and did 20 minutes of hard core whole body workout!  I know it doesn't look like much, and it doesn't add up to 20 mins, but these are hard!  And I had to cat h my breath and change positions between exercises :)


My butt and legs are so weak now!  They were chalking as I went downstairs!

I added this into the sister challenge, still in the lead!


So tomorrow is straight and narrow day, Tom and I have date night Friday!  Gotta conserve the points!

No comments:

Post a Comment