Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sunday sunday sunday!

We've spent the day dreaming about going to Disney!  Hopefully in August/September next year.  It's pretty much the only time Tom will be able to go, between finishing school and when all the EMS services are hiring.  Sometime in there I need to have surgery too, hopefully it'll all work out!

I did some cleaning as well, got the kitchen up to par after 2 weeks of not being able to do much, my back is sore now though...

We spent a couple of hours visiting with my sisters family, which was fun, the kids always have a great time over there!

Food wise I did really well today!

Breakfast

Oatmeal with brown sugar and cinnamon
12 almonds
A banana

Snack

Fat free greek yogurt

Lunch

An omelet with 2 eggs, a splash of skim milk, 3 slices of black forest ham (only 1 point for 3!), a whole lot of mushrooms, half of a green pepper and an ounce of low fat marble cheese.

Snack

An apple
a bite of my nephews home made cinnamon bun

Dinner

6 chicken meatballs with diana sauce
1/2 cup mushroom rice (2 cups of rice cooked, mixed with a can of condensed mushroom soup)
2 cups salad and veggies
1 tbsp balsamic dressing

Snack

1 cup of buttered microwave popcorn
A banana

2 comments:

  1. my family and i went to disney world in the end of jan and it was super fun. so i hope this works out for you.

    ReplyDelete