Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Quick post. Busy busy!

But not too busy to post my meals for the day! Crazy busy at work today, I didn't even get an afternoon snack!

I wasn't too busy to get cuddles with my newest niece Aurora. I didn't get a picture though :/. I'm her Nurse and will try tomorrow for a pic when they bring her into my work for her first visit!

Breakfast

Oatmeal
12 almonds
A banana

Snack

Fat free Greek yogurt

Lunch

Lean cuisine (I was desperate for something healthy and I was on the run from physio on my lunch hour!)
An apple
A cheese string

Dinner

A quick date with my hubby while my sister stole the girls!
Kelseys
-broccoli cheddar soup
-garden salad
-balsamic vinaigrette
-6 pieces of pita wedges
1/4 serving spinach dip
1 spare rib with BBQ sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment