Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Busy busy busy

With me going back to work and Tom starting college 2 days later, I'm trying to organize our life and home to make the transition easier.  I have a list of a thousand things to do in the next 2 weeks!  I don't know HOW I'm going to get through it all!

I'm cleaning and organizing the girls bedrooms, emptying out the cradle so we can give it back to my brother and bring Tom's dresser out of the closet so we can make room for work clothes, uniforms and such (we've been sharing a dresser since Zaryah was born and it doesn't accomodate us very well!).  We don't have a ceiling in our family room right now, so that needs to be totally cleaned out so my nephews can finish in there, the furnace room is half organized but we need more room to sort garbage from garage sale stuff and still store other stuff! The list goes on and on...

I'd like to get the majority done so we don't have to spend our precious weekend time on it when the kids are in daycare full time during the week.  I'll let you know how much of it actually gets done!


No comments:

Post a Comment