Thursday, April 12, 2012

205.8

That's what the home scale reads this morning!  After an almost 2 month plateau, the weight is finally falling off again!  All I had to do was UP my intake!  Apparently I wasn't taking in enough calories :)  So there you go!  You need to eat to lose weight!  Who knew!

Being 6 pounds away from Onederland had bolstered me to work harder.  That's a huge goal I've had for a long while!  The last time I was under 200 was in 2007 when I was working in Emerg.  I was 190 something then lost 10 lbs when my body adjusted to the physically demanding job, then it readjusted and I gained 20! right before Tom and I started dating.  I was 210 shortly after, over 200 for the first time.  Then 2 pregnancies in 2 years and 40 more packed on!  So reaching 200 is momentous because it means I have reversed the downward spiral that has been the past 4 years!

I'm almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment