Wednesday, April 18, 2012

6 months down!

Well 6 months from starting Weight Watchers meetings.  6 months and a week in total :)

Last night I lost 1.2 lbs for a total of 43 pounds lost.  About 1.6 lbs a week.  Not too shabby!

So in 6 months,

-I have all "new" clothes in my drawers
-I have gotten rid of 6 garbage bags of FAT clothes
-I have gone from a size 20-22 to a 16, 2x-3x to an XL
-Gone from from a 44F to a 40DDD (granted I was breastfeeding,  I was a 40DD before this baby so my boobs haven't really shrunk at all!)
-All of my underwear are too big
-I have gone down a half a shoe size
-I have lost at least 3 belt holes (the belt didn't fit for a couple of months)
-I can walk for hours
-I can tread water for 45 mins :)
-I can run up and down 20 flights of stairs (my butt hurts from yesterdays workout)
-I can fold my hands in my lap
-I can touch the ground from standing
-I can tie my shoes and breath at the same time!
-I can get in and out of the bath tub effortlessly
-I can play with my kids
-I now think about food all the time
-I panic when there is no produce in the house
-I get up at 5:30am to go to the gym
-I see a nice day and the first thing I think of is going for a walk
-I keep up with the housework better
-I sleep better
-many more I'm sure!

Here's some pics of my journey!


July 2011 to April 2012


43 lbs down in the green, 35 lbs down in the white from March 1st 2012

3 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower and first time mom (my son was born on Jan. 30). Congratulations on your awesome weight loss! I am looking to lose 42 pounds to reach my goal weight....and get rid of the "baby fat"! You are one of several women I am following as inspiration and motivation to reach my goals! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations on the baby! You'll lose that baby weight in no time! I've lost that much in 6 months!

      Thank you for following! I get a lot of my inspiration from fellow weight loss bloggers too. I feel that I'd be more accountable of I had a following waiting for me to update :P Keep commenting so I know someone is reading!

      Delete
  2. Good job!! What a difference in the 2 photos.

    ReplyDelete