Friday, October 19, 2012

A test in self control!

My nephew Jordan is babysitting my girls while I'm at work and Tom is at school.  He's totally amazing with them and they love him to bits!  He loves to cook and bake and every day this week I've come home to fresh home baked goods!  Cookies, banana cake, homemade portuguese rice pudding...  HE EVEN TOOK THE TIME TO FIGURE OUT THE POINTS yesterday for the rice pudding and portioned it out for me!  It was soooo good!

I'm not going to begrudge him the chance to bake, I LOVE to bake and my kitchen is outfitted with everything he needs to make some awesome stuff!  But I can't have baked goods everyday!  So I do my best to ignore it on the counter :P

He's really a sweet man!  Going to make an awesome husband someday!  And my girls are so loving baking with Jordan!

No comments:

Post a Comment