Wednesday, July 11, 2012

This weeks weigh in! 9 months down!!!

So I'm 17 days in in my 100 day tracking challenge and I'm down 2.4 lbs this week!  For a total of 59.4 lbs lost!!!  I only have 49 left to lose until my official goal at Weight Watchers of 145.  WOW!!!  It just seems that much closer now that I have less than 50 lbs left :'')

I'm a Nurse and I am a Diabetic Educator.  So I do health teaching about weight loss every day!  I've been telling people my story and no one can believe I weighed over 250 lbs just 9 months ago.  Almost 60 pounds in 9 months.  Can you believe that???  I love being able to motivate people with my success.  I tell them that I don't deny myself anything.  I make good choices most of the time, but I let myself have the treats.  Just one instead of 6 cookies, one burger instead of two, a serving of potato chips instead of the whole bag.  This has to be for life.  So it has to be sustainable!  I also tell them that I eat.  A lot.  Healthy food all day.  When I don't eat as much I don't lose, just as simple as that!

Well, off to go spread the good news at work!

2 comments: