Saturday, July 14, 2012

French fries and time with Grandad

Sorry I haven't posted much this week!  We've all been sick and with sick kids (and sick hubby) Mama doesn't get a whole lot of time for herself!  Also, our wireless router bit the dust, slowly over the past couple of weeks.  It would take forever for my laptop to find the router, then it'd find it, I'd switch pages and it would crap out again!  With two little kiddies, I just couldn't take the time to fuss with it!  Now we have a brand spanking new apple router that works like a dream!!!

We medicated everybody up and went for a drive down to Port Dover for friday the 13th.  It's a small town on the north coast of Lake Erie and every friday the 13th, thousands of people drive their motorcycles to Port Dover.    There are bikes everywhere, bands playing, and tons of stuff going on.  We don't have a bike, but we wanted to show the girls all the bikes!

Well, we didn't get all the way to Port Dover, lol!

We were close to Tom's dad's place and decided to give him a call.  The girls had a great time with Grandad.  They went swimming first to cool off, the fed the fish in the pond then played ball for a while!



We went for dinner at a seafood restaurant there and I had crab and shrimp with a salad and french fries, oh shush I tracked it!  And they were so good!  I'm still feeling them like a lump in my stomach though :(  It's funny how I used to eat crap all day and never feel it.  Now I eat crap once and am paying for it for 2 days!


Well now that I'm feeling better, I think I'm going to revisit the running thing tonight.  I need to get some new running shorts though, my old gym clothes are so big now!  I should have looked for some when I was at the thrift store, totally didn't think of it!

4 comments:

  1. I totally understand what you say when you talk about rotten food making you feel rotten. Anymore, when I eat something greasy, it gives me that "bleh" feeling!

    Just wanted to tell you how proud I am of you for all of the hard work you have put in. Loved seeing your progress pics. :)

    I started out at about the same weight as you (252.2) and am down to 215. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! It feels so good to have lost so much weight! I'm proud of YOU for doing this too! Onederland is right around the corner!!! Keep it up!

      Delete
  2. The girls are so pretty!! I'm glad you're feeling better, and I couldn't agree more about the eating bad and paying for it now. I spent all day yesterday in a funk basically, due to horrible food choices, and I'm glad to be out of the dark today lol! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete