Thursday, July 26, 2012

Belated Weigh in

Sorry I didn't post on Tuesday, but it's been a really busy week here!  We're finishing up construction in our family room and it should be ready to paint tomorrow!  Our kiddies have been sick too so our attention was on them more than anything else and unfortunately, the blog went to the way side.

Tuesday was a great day for me.  I lost 0.8 lbs for a total of 60.2 lbs lost!!!  My weight loss has been slow this summer.  It's not that I'm eating off plan or anything, I'm doing what I normally do!  I think one of my issues is that I eat the same thing everyday for breakfast.  Oatmeal, 12 almonds and a piece of fruit.  So I'm trying to mix it up.  Yesterday I had cheerios and today I've had 2 fried eggs (no oil) a buttered piece of toast and a banana.  Oh well.  It'll start coming off again.  I'm also still tracking everything. 32 days of tracking down!

This week I've started back at the running thing and am loving it!  Well, while I'm running I wouldn't say that, lol!  But it's fun and makes me feel really good!  I'm going out today again :)

1 comment:

  1. When I was running regularly I would always joke that the best part of running was when I stopped! You are doing great. Congrats again on the 60 lbs lost! You inspire me :)

    ReplyDelete