Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Weigh in day

Weigh in was tonight. I ended up going alone, my co worker weighed in at an earlier meeting, my sister Becky, a teacher, is away on March break vacation and little sister Annie, also on March break, forgot it was Tuesday :). So I sat in my "Sheldon spot" all by myself.

It turned out ok, I participated as I always do (I'm sure I look like a know it all keener, but no one seems to treat me like that!). I was actually approached by a couple of newer members for help after the meeting!  I really like sharing tips and tricks.  I feel I've been successful at weight watchers and I'd like to share what I've learned!  After all, this was my 74th weigh in!

I had another successful week, down 0.4 lbs!  For a total loss of 84.2 lbs.  Not as much as I was hoping, and still haven't lost all of the gain from 2 weeks ago, but I'm still recovering from ding sick and still experiencing side effects from the antibiotics, so I'm not surprised.

Well, onward and downward!  I'm exhausted and have to get the kids up early tomorrow :(

Nite!

2 comments:

  1. .4 is a great loss. I know sometimes we want the big numbers, but the important thing is that we are making downward progress. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the weight loss! I'm new to blogging and searching around for other weight loss blogs to follow. I can't wait to catch up on all the progress you've made!

    ReplyDelete